Brandi's Drama Life

This is about my boring, exciting life! Enjoy! :D

Thursday, November 09, 2006

*~*So Little Time, To Much To Do*~*

Yeah, So I'm considering on coming back to Ohio! Maybe Belpre. So Who Knows. The reasons:
  • David's Dad *Mike* Is wanting all of our money basically, and he has a so much better job!
  • With Mike taking our money, No money for Anything.
  • David isn't getting paid very much in 2 weeks at a time.
  • By time we give Mike money we only have like 100 to our name, WE HAVE FUCKING BILLS!
  • Shit Pisses me off.
  • I miss my fucking friends dammit
  • I miss my dramafied old life style.
  • But then again I could care less about drama.
  • Its Home I MISS IT!

Anyways. Im not going to just say how much david gets paid exactly cause its no ones business, but seriously who reads this anyways, but still never know who might take a look one day! So. I think Belpre with Nikki, David, Nathanyel, Alex & I all move to Belpre. David could also transfew to Outback in Parkersburg. And Ill be close to the mall and everything else basically! I will enjoy it there. And I will have close by friends and families for babysitting! Considering I need a DAMN BREAK! Anyways, I gotta run for now, Im tired and I want to do something else to wait for David to get home from work! So Cya.... .::Brandi Loves David & Nathanyel & Alexander Bunches::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home