Brandi's Drama Life

This is about my boring, exciting life! Enjoy! :D

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dammit to HELL! 4 more days!

Ohkay! Well I'm leaving Wednesday for sure, this time. David is sending me 200 dollars Wednesday morning, for a friend can take me back. I can't take my crib, which bums me out, but David said he will get me one, if I don't get to bring it. And I can't. No way it can fit in a Neon! LOL! Anyways, I guess I'm leaving Wednesday around noon. So yeah, GoodBye Meigs, Hello New Kent. :D I guess My 4 days that i have planned is, to tell everyone spend time with the boys before I leave in the next 4 days or so. And Me, Im just going to try and have as much fun as possible. So yeah. And visit most of my friends before I leave. So yay. Anyways, Im out... >I love David & Nathanyel & Alexander BUNCHES<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home