Brandi's Drama Life

This is about my boring, exciting life! Enjoy! :D

Saturday, January 27, 2007

>Boredness>

Oh, How Boring life can be!?!? I hope it can't get worse than this. Although, I know it can be, but I hope it don't. I'm happy right at the moment, but then again, I wish things were a little bit better, not much, but just some. With David income tax Im going to get my license and get a car. And wait till Nathanyel starts pre-school this year and start my phlebomoty classes. Hopefully Jamie would want to start then instead of the the Spring time, because I really don't want to go by myself. LoL. Im a WUSS! Anyways, Im just so fucking bored right now. I dont even know what to do at this moment. Its 1:30 in the morning and this is the only time i get time to myself w/o any kids. lol. So Im off to write in my boys' blog because they are so much more interesting than I am!!!!!!!!!! >I Love My Boys Bunches!<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home