Brandi's Drama Life

This is about my boring, exciting life! Enjoy! :D

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome Back.

Yeah Well If I haven't already said, I moved to Huntington about 2 months ago! And I'm loving it for the most part except for the no car part, but thats fine we will be getting another car real soon. And alot nicer than the last one I let short bitches run my engine to hell and fuck my clutch up. But that's my fault. heh . Well anyways, I'm pregnant again. Oh yeah, tell me about it, no really shut the fuck up! If you don't like it. It's my life, Im fiancially stable and I have a nice apartment with plently of room here. So get over it. Well David & I are doing fine. Nothing to much going on as of right now. Just tired and ready for bed its 20 till 2am. So Until Next time......... Peace..

-Brandi-

*~*I Love David & Nathanyel & Alexander BUNCHES*~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home